Skip to main content

Session 5 of Infinity Tower

I'm really excited by where Infinity Tower is now.
The players have really started to take hold of the game. They know what they want and they are determined to get it. The characters are a little less assertive, but not much. Everyone has motivations and direction that guides their gameplay decisions.
What's coming next?
That's the question that I'm really enjoying asking myself as I continue to prep for Session 6. We're getting to the point that it's difficult to determine the next step for the group because of their disparate goals, but I want the players to be able to exercise their ability to help me tell the story.
Very exciting!

Also, in case anyone ever reads this, I'm amassing a large amount of material on the subject of the regions of Tregeria and the general world that Alluria and Tregeria exist on. Should I make this into a formal setting? It's got most of what I would expect in one.

Comments